And now I’m gone.
I left Orlando last night and headed down to Ft. Lauderdale to begin rehearsing for my shows with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. I arrived at about 1:00 am and am now going about getting settled: Unpacking. Shopping for food. Meeting my new cast mates. It’s a lot.
One of the male singers arrived last night, too, so he and I chatted as I was unloading my car. I didn’t get to bed until 3:00am. Needless to say ... today I’m tired. Luckily, we don’t have orientation until 1:45 tomorrow, so I should be able to recover by then.I’m nursing a sore throat, too, so feel sorry for me. I woke up this morning absolutely freezing. The temperature was set at seventy degrees, and my bed only had a sheet and a paper-thin blanket. Brrrrr!!! I was c-c-c-cold!!!
I’ll probably be out of touch for a while. I have limited internet access, and once rehearsals get underway, I have little-to-no energy left to expend on witty blogs.But, I’ll try to keep you all updated on the happenings. I don’t want you, faithful reader, to feel neglected.
And now I’m off ... to take a nap! Cheers!
ps. I've redesigned my web page, so if you haven't had a chance, check it out and let me know what you think: www.taitmoline.com
Have a wonderful time!!! :)
ReplyDelete