So, I was galavanting around Trafalger Falls in Dominca, an island in the Caribbean last week. Beautiful, beautiful place BTW.
But I slipped on a rock and gouged my shin. Deep.
I rushed back to the ship and had to get seven stiches. I've never had stitches before and now I have seven.
It was also a show night so some of the dance numbers had to be reblocked to prevent the wound from reopening. The cast was great and took it all in stride.
Luckily, I can still dance some so the changes to the shows haven't been too major. The doctor just didn't want me going down to my knees or doing too much jumping.
But, the doctor also said I'll have a nice scar to show for the ordeal.
Great. No more swimsuit modeling for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.