Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Fringe Bucks

Whew! In three days, I've volunteered at the Orlando Fringe for thirty hours! Wow! I wasn't expecting it to be that much.

Tonight I took off early, though, because I have the first rehearsal for Dream Along With Mickey at 8:30 tomorrow, and I want to be fresh (or as fresh as I can be at that hour).

I'm volunteering again on Tuesday with Sir Patrick Oliver Jones, but I'm actually going to start attending shows Monday night. That will continue into Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday when MY Fringe will conclude due to DAWM conflicts. But I'm supes excited to see all the awesome shows out there (and there's a lot I'm going to try and fit in)! Can't wait!

See you out and about at Loch Haven Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.