I had to share a new infatuation: my Crocs. I know, I know. They're already a minor phenomenon, but I'm new to the craze.

We're not allowed to wear open-toed shoes on the cruise ship because of liability, etc. issues. And so, in my need for comfortable and easy-access footwear, the Croc solution was discovered. What a lifesaver!
I live in them 24/7. In fact, I even wear them during our Murder Mystery Dinner Theater. They've become my daywear, my beachwear, as well as my show-wear. What a shoe!
Of course, they're ugly as all get out, but for me, unlike Victoria Beckham, comfort wins out over fashion. Except for the neon colors. Nothing excuses the florescent pink, traffic-light yellow, or glowing green Crocs. Those are completely unacceptable.
I go for the plain-jane brown ones. And if you don't have your own. You need a pair.
Light-weight, water-resistant, and comfortable. Nothing beats the Crocs!
PS. I was not paid for this advertisement. (unless someone feels the need to send me a SuperBowl-commercial sized donation ... always welcome!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.